Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Jimmy Calabrese's Trailer Park Paranormal Investigators: The Sleepwalking Corpse


I was recently commissioned to do the cover art for Jimmy Calabrese of the phenomenal Rock 'n' Roll band Calabrese's short story The Sleepwalking Corpse. It's the first in a series of stories written by Jimmy. Above you can see the original ink drawing I produced for the image. Below is the final coloured version with the text and other important things added. I'm really happy with how it turned out so I figured I'd share it with all of you.
If you are interested in reading the story, and I think you should be it's bad ass, you can pick it up through amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Sleepwalking-Corpse-Trailer-Paranormal-Investigators-ebook/dp/B00HKL7JTC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388493821&sr=8-1&keywords=jimmy+calabrese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...