Saturday, November 3, 2012

Art Sale! Art Sale! Commissions for November!

Hi Guys and Gals,
I had a bunch of fun doing those Monsters all through October so I figured it might be fun to do some more of that style art. Therefore for the foreseeable future I'll be offering some quick commissions.

What am I charging for these commissions?
 • $25 (payable through Paypal) for a high resolution .jpg (or if you want .tif) emailed to you. Perfect for printing on your own! This is the quickest way to get the art to you!
 • If you want the actual physical piece of art it'll cost $50 to cover shipping. Not sure how long it will take to get to you, it'll be shipped flat through Canada Post.
 • $5 per additional character.

What kind of art am I doing?
 • Single character images with minimal background also known as a big blob. Similar to the monsters   I'd been doing through out October.



 • The physical image will be Black ink and one other color ink on smooth 150 lb bristol board 9"x 12"
 • If you have something more complex in mind we can discuss.
 • Fan art and original characters are fine, not really sure what else you'd be commissioning me to do otherwise.
 • Art is intended for private collections.

If you're interested send me an e-mail at abarr at somethingagogo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...