Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FANEXPO 2012: August 23–26


Hey guys, I'll be in Artist alley at this year's FanExpo in Toronto. As you can see from that map I'll be sitting at table A53 with the fantastic Leigh Young. We'll be selling art prints and art books and comics and stuff. Swing by and pick up some stuff to make your walls less boring.

I'll have my full set of Repoman posters with me:
As well as the full set of Girls and Monsters posters:
Not to mention the original Monstars posters:
And for the first time this year I'll have 5X7 postcard sized prints of 25 of my favourite Monstars, many of which are not on this poster.
I'll also have my art book, some comics and a few other bits of art. So swing by and say "hello". We'll be there the WHOLE convention. If I'm not at my table its probably because I'm trying to get John Carpenter's autograph or something but I'm never gone for too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...