Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sadly Halloween's over..


... now all I've got to look forward to is my birthday (which I already know is going to be boring).
That image up there is all the skulls I drew for my countdown to halloween. you can click on it and download a huge version of it you can use as desktop wallpaper if you want. I'm also willing to sell you any of the original drawings. They're all on sketch cards so they're like 2.5" x 3", since they're all one of a kind I've only got one of each if you're interested drop me a line and tell me which one you want. $3 each payable through paypal. shipping included.

2 comments:

  1. I want the Birthdat one please. Your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its yours. for free since it was part of your birthday present

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...