Friday, September 9, 2011

Beachblanket Bloodbath Chapter 4 preview.

Lookit that! I've finally gotten around to getting back to Beach Blanket Bloodbath, what you see above are my really dirty pencil roughs, I'll be cleaning these up and putting them on the Bloodbath Blog, hopefully in the next couple of days. I'm thinking of doing a slightly different style this time. I don't think I'm going to bother inking anything, we see if it looks too crummy that way than I'll ink it. I'll probably post a quick little look at my process with one of these pages one the chapter's done. Until then take heart in the fact Beach Blanket Bloodbath isn't dead. And yes that is a special guest appearance by the Strange Kid of Strange Kids Club fame. I've got a little comical book story featuring him and the Bloodbath girls in the next Strange Kids Club Anthology book. Its a stand alone story and the incredibly awesome Leigh Young teamed up with me for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...