Monday, June 6, 2011

Monstars: ALIEN (1979)

Ah, Alien. One of my favourite movies. Not quite as awesome as The Thing, but still pretty awesome.
This is the last piece of finished art I'm probably going to post for a while since I'll be trying to put most of my artistic effort to doing some new pieces specifically for an little art book I'm trying to throw together for the FanExpo this year. If not an art book, I'll be trying to throw together some new art to sell prints of. A large section of the book taken up with Monstars, the rest will be random pinups and maybe a few comic stories, a mix of things you've seen and things you may not have seen before.
Oh, here's the trailer for Alien in case you've never seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...