Thursday, May 5, 2011

HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN: Hobo wallpaper

I thought I was done doing Hobo with a Shotgun art. Guess I was wrong.  I decided the set wasn't complete without the Hobo. I tried getting Abby in the drawing too but she just kept turning out really terrible. Not that Molly Dunsworth is terrible looking (quite the opposite in fact) I just couldn't get the drawing to look right. So you'll just have to be content with my take on the awesome Rutger Hauer.
Not only is this another entry in my Monstars series, its also an entry in my favorite movie line series. Two for the price of one. If you click on the image at the top of this you'll get a big desktop wallpaper sized version of the image, below is just a close up of the Hobo for fun.

UPDATE: the director of the film says...



also I'm still open for commissions for that charity walk details: here

2 comments:

  1. Hellz yeah, Andrew! The bear "shadow" was a perfect touch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I was trying to figure out waht to do with this one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...