Monday, March 28, 2011

From Hobo with a shotgun: THE PLAGUE: GRINDER

Here's my take on one half of THE PLAGUE. My favorite thing from my favorite movie so far in 2011.
If you haven't seen it go. Go NOW! You'll notice I said this is half of THE PLAGUE.  I've gotta draw the other one. He'll be around shortly.

Hobo with a Shotgun was probably the most entertained I've been by a movie in the theater in a long time. Rutger Hauer puts in a great performance as the Hobo. The character is both sad and frightening. If you enjoyed Grindhouse you owe it to yourself to check out Hobo. It's nice seeing a Canadian show QT and RR how to make an 80's Grindhouse movie that feels like it came from the appropriate time period. The closing theme is perfect.

2 comments:

  1. So so good! I can't wait to see the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw it! Awesomely violent blood & guts gore, too! The PLAGUE. What were they trying to control in that room? The tentacle thing! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...