Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monstars: Alligator People (1959)

Watched this recently. Strange little flick about a girl searching for her husband who ran away during a train trip. Her searching leads her to Florida I think and the house of some weird scientist who's experimenting with alligators, radioactive cobalt and accident victims (of course). Things go awry, obviously, when Lon Chaney tries to rape her. Not quite as exciting as it sounds this guy doesn't even show up until the last few minutes.

2 comments:

  1. MONSTARS RETURNS!! Woot!

    Haven't heard of this flick before, but it sounds outright awesome. I'll definitely be checking this one out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it called a classic. It wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen. It was probably the best movie I've ever seen about people turning into alligators.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...